The Eleven-Point Agenda encompasses the strategies to be implemented to achieve the vision and desired outcomes:
- Pursue R&D to address pressing national problems.
- Conduct R&D to enhance productivity and improve management of resources.
- Engage in R&D to generate and apply new knowledge and technologies across sectors.
- Strengthen and utilize regional R&D capabilities.
- Maximize utilization of R&D results through technology transfer and commercialization.
- Develop STI human resources and build a strong STI culture.
- Upgrade STI facilities and capacities to advance R&D activities and expand S&T services.
- Expand STI assistance to communities and the production sector, particularly MSMEs.
- Provide STI-based solutions for disaster risks and climate change adaptation and mitigation.
- Strengthen industry-academe-government and international STI collaboration.
- Enhance effectiveness of STI governance.